Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Being videotaped servicing the gloryholes at an ABS...
View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2010, 07:47 PM
iworshipdickalot
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to iworshipdickalot

Very nice indeed.

I know the ABS I frequent has some cameras mainly for security reasons. But I am sure there is some recording device somewhere and some one is watching the tape later on for shenanigans going on. But I have seen in the ABS in the theater side there are camers watching the theater rooms. So I know some one is watching those camers for more goings on. But management and employee don't do any thing about any thing going on. And the ony reason I know nothing get's done is. On my best day of slutting myself out to all hard cock. And have drawn an audience no one has come back and said any thing about it.

I wouldn't mind being filmed in a total all out orgy. Or probably most of all.....I know I sound all gushy and romantic. But maybe to be filmed in an actual romantic, sexually charged, session of a one on one sexual encounter with a man. And just be the total feminine bottom that I am. And have him put me in all sorts of positions and what not to end with him cumming either in my mouth or shooting it all over my body and drenching me in his lovely most wanted man juice.
Quote |