Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bangkok bar scene post "troubles"
View Single Post
Old 30th June 2010, 08:30 PM
spoonfed
Cruiser

Last night (Wed) I popped into My Way, but it was more sedate than normal, if that is actually possible.
2 farangs were deep in loud conversation by the bar, maybe 10 boys or so in varying states of drowsiness, lounging around, mostly fully clothed. The other thing plainly obvious that, being a non smoker, I was very much the odd one out.
After several swigs of my 150 baht soda water, I decided that the dank fug of smoke was not making it a pleasant environment so I left for Solid Bar.
There I found the usual clutch of boys in briefs, but sadly, once again, not the one I make the regular pilgrimage in the hope to see. One other farang was entertaining 3 boys at his table, but generally things were quiet. I had a 120 baht G&T, tipped an old friend and left.
I noticed a new bar next to Solid (between Mango and Solid) called something like 'Hot Male Station' but the doormen were clearly on their break when I passed as they never even lifted their heads so I cannot report more.
Quote |