Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Day-time Alternative to Babylon???
View Single Post
Old 7th July 2010, 06:06 AM
wantasian
Cruiser

I just came back from 10 days in Bangkok, and I was handed one of those free coupons for the new Style Sauna one night (expiring the next day, I think). I'm 48 YO farang. It's open 3 to 3. I went there 3 times. The first time, I paid 150 baht and they gave me a free coupon expiring August 2. I really like the place. It's all new, unpainted, concrete. Two floors have big cabana rooms (long beds). It empties out by 10:30 pm. I had some luck--although it seems to be Thai for Thai. One money boy was there two consecutive nights, and there were two boys soliciting massages (I had seen them earlier in Silom Complex). The place would be a great short-stay hotel. They seem to have underwear-only, and some sections require total nudity (at least sometimes). Go down Silom soi 1/2 (at the end is Richard's Restaurant), then turn left and walk to dead-end and it's on right.
Quote |