Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bangkok bar scene post "troubles"
View Single Post
Old 7th July 2010, 06:57 AM
wantasian
Cruiser

Every time I'm in Silom area at night, I go in and walk around in Telephone Pub and leave. Does anyone actually connect with Thai in there? Is it just conceited money boys? It's another place I find very odd. It seems to be a place to sit and waste time (pose). This last trip, it was all excitement about the soccer in South Africa (which I have no interest in). I've tried approaching Thai in there but they're in their own little bar world, and usually sneer at me (apparently a learned hard-to-get game). I also walk a long circle over to Suriwong, down soi Twilight, down Rama 4, down Silom, and back again trying to meet a non-fake money boy. I'm amazed at how hard it is to find someone who does not appear to be a scammer. When one offs a boy from a bar, do they really perform well? I've never done it because they seem so fake and I don't feel like wasting a lot of time and money only to find out that the guy doesn't do much. (I also need a good hot kisser--almost nobody on the street will do that, even if they say they will.) I've met some really nice guys in Silom Complex. Often, these guys are later seen in other places.
Quote |