Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bangkok bar scene post "troubles"
View Single Post
Old 7th July 2010, 12:27 PM
wantasian
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by firecat View Post
Most boys in the Soi Twilight Bars will perform as agreed.

Just make sure you have agreed on everything you want before you pay his. Then if there is a problem, tell him no tip unless he does as promised. I would guess 80-90% of my offs have done exactly what they said they will do. Not such bad odds
I don't understand what a "tip" is. I talked to one guy who said 500 baht. Then later he said 500 "tip" before we did anything. I said something like "total 500" and he never disagreed.

What I'm worried about is if a guy says he kisses, and then he kisses in the most phony and mechanical way (this happens with the masculine guys on Rama 4, and sometimes in Silom Complex).

Do the guys in Soi Twilight Bars really get hot and passionate? If there's any fakeness, this turns me off, and I get really mad that I can't climax.
Quote |