Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Day-time Alternative to Babylon???
View Single Post
Old 7th July 2010, 08:12 PM
sextile
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantasian View Post
... the new Style Sauna ... .
... Go down Silom soi 1/2., (at the end is @ Richard's Pub.), then turn left and walk to dead-end and it's on right.

-- Slight corr'n.:
- addr.: Si Lom 2/1.,
Bang rak;
- loc'n.: Soi 2/1. is opposite SILOM COMPLEX SHOPPING PLAZA and by BTS. escalator to Sala Daeng, (S2.),. Soi 2/1. is flanked by CHANG MASSAGE & by NOODI;
- The sauna occupies the former ANDY MAN'S MASSAGE premises;
-- As an aside, although AMM. has been CLOSED for many a long month I see that it's still shewn on the BKK.-map of the PATTAYA-based, monthly & freebie mag. SPICE!

-- Since writing the above, and having time on my hands before the daily opening of SCSP. at 10.30.hrs., I entered Si Lom 2/1. to see if there were any changes with STYLE BKK.:
1.- There's now a clearly visible red & white on black sign that reads: 'STYLE BANGKOK Sauna for men.';
2.- Sign on the window shewing business hrs.:
2.1.- 15.oo.-03.00.hrs. &
2.2.- fris. & sats.: 15.00.-late;
3.- Hand-written sign on a piece of blue card-board in the covered ent'ce.: 14.30.-16.oo.hrs. free entrance!
4.- tel.: (02)-632 8793.;
5.- web: no web-site.

-- E&OE. as none of the above info. personally verified.
Quote |