Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Up in Heaven
Thread: Up in Heaven
View Single Post
Old 9th July 2010, 08:05 AM
wantasian
Cruiser

I forgot to post that I went to Heaven last Monday--arriving between 7 and 8, and upon entering and walking through, my instinct was "get out of here now and cruise elsewhere." I stayed less than one hour. There were very few guys I was interested in. There was one other farang (who appeared to be walking around a lot but not connecting). One younger Asian (tall) seemed interested in me at first (he did not avoid me) but he went in for a short time with a Thai at least 10 years old than him. I wonder why it was so short (maybe he wanted money?). This place also seems to attract cigarette-smoker types. I think I might have touched one slightly-non-young Thai a little.

The same cute two workers upstairs were there--but I noticed that they are cigarette-smokers. The lady-man who is usually at the entrance counter was not there--the replacement said she was off that day.

If I go again, it would be during the afternoon on a Saturday or Sunday (when I had a real nice Chinese Thai who looked maybe 30).
Quote |