Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Being videotaped servicing the gloryholes at an ABS...
View Single Post
Old 27th July 2010, 08:38 PM
Your_GloryHole_Lover
Cruiser

Good Advice, Grumpybear! I think I'll try it...

That sounds like good advice Grumpybear and I think I'll pursue it. I've been going to my favorite ABS in Middletown, NY, for many years, the clerks know me (as well as any regular customer, I guess) and they know I suck there, but have always treated me well. And I always spend money and keep the door to my booth closed while I'm sucking cock, so they know I'm not trouble or an ABS freeloader. I think I can approach one of the clerks and see if he could set up an after-hours event for me. (Do you think a nice cash tip would help?) I'd like for the clerk to spread the word and arrange for the men as it would be the greatest turn-on for me to have them all be strangers! And I would be honored to have them showing a copy of the tape in the ABS! Like you said, what a turn-on! The video disc cameras are so advanced and work so well in low light that I don't think any extra lights would even be neccessary. (The "Gloryhole Girlz" videos seem to be done this way.) Again, thanks for the advice, and I hope I can make this work!!!!!
Quote |