Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Paying off a Bet - Legal or Not?
View Single Post
Old 30th July 2010, 06:46 PM
NightHawk
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to NightHawk
Paying off a Bet - Legal or Not?

OK, here's the deal. I was contacted by a group of guys who are straight. They have a card club and one of their member has lost a lot. So instead of making him pay - because someone said, "What would you do for $xxx?" and someone else said, "Suck a dick," he now has to suck a dick in order to satisfy the debt. So the deal is, I'm supposed to go to a place they have arranged (not public - a house) and this guy will be waiting for me and suck my dick. His first time. I will report back to them that he did it and then he won't have to pay the $$$. But he will be consenting to it. However, from my standpoint, is this having sex with a guy who is being coerced to do it or because it is for money, is it some sort of prostitution? Would you do it? Would you recommend doing it?

Thanks in advance for any responses.
Quote |