Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - BRAZIL - sex-tourist boom-boom!
View Single Post
Old 31st July 2010, 05:24 PM
wantasian
Cruiser

I think that article is wrong, and that the legal age in Brazil is 14 (although the article might be right about legal age for prostitution). I tried Sao Paulo about 6 years ago. It was very hard to meet guys--and very few street guys seemed like they would perform. Almost nobody spoke any English. There were two suck cinemas next to each other--and I had some great luck in there (but the luck was very spaced apart). I went to a sauna and was the only non-Brazilian. There were loads and loads of hot young Brazilians, and I absolutely could not connect with anyone--they were extremely stuck-up. I don't go with underage--but I saw some on the streets, but was warned by a Brazilian about 45 to be very careful (he said don't trust anyone). This Brazilian was walking in the street at about 2 in the morning--he would not walk on the sidewalk--to avoid being robbed.

There were also some adult bookstores wth booths--but that was a total waste of time. I also found a shopping mall to cruise--and had some limited success there.

I thought Brazilian guys looked very very hot. Almost none are 100% white--almost all look like a negro/indian mix--almost all of them look very similar (same mix).
Quote |