Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - BRAZIL - sex-tourist boom-boom!
View Single Post
Old 2nd August 2010, 12:22 AM
wantasian
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydneyboy View Post
I have been to Brazil 4 times and will return in September. The major cities have fabulous rent boy saunas. If you are prepared to pay for sex these places are unbelievable (and cheap!). Before I went for the first time I read reviews of the rent boy saunas and the comments like "feeling like a kid in a candy store" and "thought I had died and gone to heaven" are based on my experience under statements. It is not a safe country and outside cruising can be dangerous. Confine your activities to the saunas and you will have the time of your life.
Can you give some indication of how much they expect? How do you find these rent boy saunas? I went to an advertised sauna in Sao Paulo and it was all stuck up guys--none of whom seemed interested in any money whatsoever. They were all posing, and few were connecting.
Quote |