Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - BRAZIL - sex-tourist boom-boom!
View Single Post
Old 2nd August 2010, 04:26 AM
sydneyboy
Cruiser

Wantasian
The GAY TRAVEL BRAZIL.com - The Best Site for Gay Travel to Brazil: Gay-Friendly Hotels, Discounted Flights, Gay Guides, and Travel Advice for the Gay Traveler. site is a mine of information on gay Brazil. The 2 rent boy saunas in Sao Paulo are Lagoa (the best in Brazil. To quote one of the originators of the gay travel Brazil site, there is star quality all over Brazil but at Lagoa there are more stars than there are in the heavens) and the Sauna Fragata. In Rio there is 117 (the best in Rio), Point 202 and a number of others I have not frequented. The going rate (confirmed by a recent discussion on Gay Travel Brazil) is 50R (about $28.5 US) but some (the more spectacular looking or "best equipped") may bargain up to 100R.
Most of the boys you will find are great but you must be prepared for the odd dud or the gold grubber who will find an excuse to revisit the agreed price or claim a "misunderstanding" the minute you enter a cubicle. As I do not speak the language my policy is to write down a figure on a piece of paper (provided at most saunas eg Lagoa) with R for real after the figure. This policy has served me well.
Hope this helps.
Quote |