Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - BRAZIL - sex-tourist boom-boom!
View Single Post
Old 2nd August 2010, 10:34 AM
wantasian
Cruiser

Yes definitely one must make clear it's Reals instead of U.S. Dollars. I had a nasty dispute with a street hustler who later claimed I said Dollars, and eventually we compromised (at first, I smiled and said absolutely not, and he got very nasty and wouldn't let me out of the room in the sex hotel--and he was very very adamant that "we have a problem here" and very adamant that I was not going to get out of that room--even after I started yelling). That must be a regular scam they pull. And he really didn't perform like he said in the first place. My impression over the 6 days I was in Sao Paulo is that a lot of the guys are drug addicts or otherwise very needy of money--and don't really perform. A lot of the ones in the cinemas have nasty attitude problems (giving me looks like "what are you looking at--you better not come near me", and the one sauna I went to was 100% narcissic posers who just wanted to walk around all night (and especially stand in the open shower) but not connect with anyone (even though everyone else was very hot). I'll try to go back, and want to check out the purportedly heaven-like rent boy saunas--but something tells me that they're not going to be that great. Do most of the guys really cum--or do they just do some minimum and get their money? I know you answered that, yes, it's just an occassional scammer--but I'm still worried.
Quote |