Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - BRAZIL - sex-tourist boom-boom!
View Single Post
Old 7th August 2010, 09:57 AM
beachlover
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantasian View Post
I avoided gay clubs/discos and bars--they appeared to be a total waste of time, but I walked by a few and it seemed they're filled with only young Brazilians, and these guys are not going to have anything to do with a foreigner, and one might have big language problems. I found Portugese to be amazingly difficult to understand (the pronunciation is amazingly strange). I know some French, and I was able to read some Portugese. All I remember about speaking Brazilian Portugese is that "gauze" means "cum." It was funny: the Brazilians talk fast and assume you know what' they're talking about (even though you don't speak any Portugese). They then try to explain over and over again in rapid Portugese--they have no concept that their language is totally foreign. Also, it sounds like arabic or something (not Spanish or French). To some extent, it SOUNDS closer to Italian than any other Romance language--but that was just my uninformed perception over 5 or 6 days.
Crikey... Thanks for the heads up. The language thing sounds like a nightmare. That's one thing I'm worried about.

Well, I'm young and good looking so I usually like to pick up in clubs and such. But I don't speak Portugese.
Quote |