Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 12th August 2010, 01:52 AM
sextile
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhunTST View Post
1.- Are we to understand that you take a tape measure with you?? I would have thought a 12inch rule, (folding variety), would long enough!
2.- What was the problem? That you were short changed 30 mins on the massage or something else?

1.- Ha! Ha!! My rule isn't quite that long!
- Lying-on the mattress with my head at the top end my feet o'hung. at the other end; stretching-out my arms gave me a rough indic'n. of the width.
2.-
2.1.- Yes, short-changed by 30 mins., but no great deal, really, bearing in mind that I would be paying but 300Bh.;
2.2.- While the actual massage was firm, too many parts of my body not massaged: head & shoulders, all front of my torso;
2.3.- Masseur's idea of sex was a little smoking from me followed by a longish auto hand-job;
2.4.- Solo showering;
2.5. - For me it fell a long way short of the blah in the Directory Section of the monthly & freebie mag. Axis. - #13.: '... this place will serve you need with special treatment and special masseur who can keep you relax.';
- OK. - MORE fool me for believing what I read; this illustrates the need for CFS. and for its 'Word of mouth.' suggestions.
Quote |