Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - GoGo Bars
Thread: GoGo Bars
View Single Post
Old 25th August 2010, 08:12 PM
sextile
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gweilo View Post
I've had a chat with a massage guy from hero, who after his 'office hours' heads to the go-go street on suriwong, sits at the open-air bar (which is at the very beginning of that street/soi) and waits for customers.
... .

-- Possibly that might be BANANA BAR on Soi Twilight, off Suriwong rd., that is next to the FAMILY MART outlet?
- I'm wondering if THB.1,500.oo. is a fair charge, and what one receives for that?
-- I would not know how many masages he gives per diem in HERO MASSAGE, (HERO, I've been given to u'stand., is a popular massage-parlor and works on what might be termed a production-line basis for its non-regular & Thai customers?), but maybe that masseur paces himself - like responsible drinkers should - so that he has enough energy etc. remaining for his out-of-hours customers?
Quote |