Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - GoGo Bars
Thread: GoGo Bars
View Single Post
Old 27th August 2010, 02:42 AM
wantasian
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by fountainhall View Post
Re your first comment about bars, the problem is that your logic does not tie in with Thai logic. Don't ask me what Thai logic is, though, because I don't know - and I think that goes for most farang.

Re your second comment, I do think you are patrolling completely the wrong area. Guys in that area are generally there to meet up with friends going on to the discos or occasionally bars. They know that most farang are bar hopping etc. and so I doubt if they'd expect much custom.

As for 500 Baht pick-ups, that area is also wrong as farang visiting it are perceived to be wealthy.
There are definitely hustlers on Rama 4 between Suriwong and Silom--but a lot of them are the same ones, and I think a lot of them won't give satisfactory sex, either. But I've gone with some.

As for Thai logic, I always wondered why a Thai will sit in a taxi in a traffic jam when he can simply get out and walk the remaining 500 feet in a few minutes. But, oh, no, they absolutely won't get out and walk, and the taxi drivers also think this is very odd (if I'm almost at my hotel but just want to hop out early). So maybe Thai don't care at all about spending night after night on stage without getting offed, when they can easily connect somewhere else.
Quote |