Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sauna report
Thread: Sauna report
View Single Post
Old 28th August 2010, 04:06 PM
wantasian
Cruiser

From sextile's recent post above about Style Sauna, it looks like more people are going there than when I was there 2 months ago!

"The sauna still smells v. much of newly poured concrete"--I love that smell in there.

"The customer who entered ahead of me . . . was assigned locker #16. and I was assigned #17. The Locker Room is on the US.-style 1st.fl." -- I don't understand what U.S.-style is. And thanks for pointing out this locker routine--I don't like when saunas don't "stagger" the key numbers--it's hard to undress, etc. when there's someone right next to you doing the same at the same time.

" . . . a couple YM. visiting from SGP." -- What does YM mean?

"The steam-room . . ." -- By the way, there is also hot-room (wooden) sauna on the same floor as the steam-room--one might not see it. I had to ask if they had one.
Quote |