Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - super A
Thread: super A
View Single Post
Old 28th August 2010, 10:14 PM
sextile
Cruiser

-- Another sleeze-bar that's fallen-OFF our RADAR.-screens is SUPER A.;
- Y'day., (28th.), evening I visited, ETA. around 23.oo.hrs.;
- OMG.! What's happened there? Unless my amnesic memory is deceiving me SUPER A. used to be the sleeze, (and anyother similar epithet that one chose to throw at it!), bar of BKK.. Someone or other has been around with a paint-brush so that a lt.stone color has prevailed over the former grottiness; even the furniture looks & feels to be in better condition;
- The boyz, too, look to be LESS scruffy - no more dirty tee-shirts over unwashed jeans, but rather white tee-shirts or vests over briefs or shorts;
- Drinks at just 100.Bh.;
- From time-to-time a pair or a gp. of boyz would appear on the stage and wiggle & wriggle-around - possibly, judging by the way they prefered to admire themselves in the backing looking-glass, MORE for their own pleasure? Still, if one likes admiring Thai-boyz' bottoms, (and who doesn't?), ... .
- A couple of other & mature farangs there e'taining. & being e'tained. by some of the boyz; the farangs left, unaccompanied, after maybe another 20-30mins.. Not long afterwards two more mature farangs came-in;
- Soon after sitting-down I was joined by Khun Bob; late teens or early 20s., (forget wch.), worked there but four days, thus shy. However, after playing & being played with for a while he slipped-down his briefs: quite a small & uncut endowment wch., after some persuassion, he allowed me to smoke - 'But just a little.' was his admonishment;
- I did not see any obviously under-age boyz there;
- Bkgd. music, if there was any, wasn't intrusive;
- I was not bothered by any cigarette-smoke, nor did my clothes reek of nicotine as they would have done previously: :-)
- I left alone just after midnight; although - were I a single man - I might well have invited Khun Bob. to share my further thoughts and my bed.
Quote |