Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bkk vs Shenzhen
Thread: Bkk vs Shenzhen
View Single Post
Old 1st September 2010, 03:15 AM
Gweilo
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantasian View Post
I know this is all easily researchable, but I assume you had to get a visa to enter China? Did you have to get photos for that? Did you first fly into Hong Kong? Does one simply take a train from Hong Kong? How did you pick a hotel to stay in? Did you consider taking any guys back to your hotel room for overnight? How is the English-speaking ability there? Do you have a lot of problems communicating? The whole thing sounds fascinating! Maybe the best way to get there from U.S. is to fly to Hong Kong.
u can apply for a prc visa in the states or in hk (i guess). i've never had problems getting a prc visa in hk. u'd need to wait a few days for it and, yes, u'd need a photo (or 2) to attach with the application form.

pick any 3*up hotel in shenzhen using agoda.com or any other hotel booking service.

no, i never took anyone to my hotel room, mainly because i go to shenzhen just for one night (from hk), and usually don't sleep much during that night.

u can go to shenzhen from hk by train. it takes about 40 minutes and service runs until midnight.

heard horrifying stories about chinese male prostitutes pretending to be 'normal' guys and then in the morning attempting to extort money from 'clients'. it's safer and easier to hook up in the sauna.

those chinese who speak english will insist on speaking english to u even if u happen to speak chinese.
Quote |