Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bkk vs Shenzhen
Thread: Bkk vs Shenzhen
View Single Post
Old 6th September 2010, 09:37 PM
Gweilo
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by icon513 View Post
I've been to Shenzhen (on business) and the place has almost no redeeming features whatsoever. It is ugly, crowded, polluted, unfriendly, and has zero history or culture.
I dare say that this is a somewhat outdated view of shenzhen. the city's certainly not ugly if one likes modern cities. it has little history. agree. afterall, it didn't exist 30 years ago! lots of moneyed class people from hk now travel to shenzhen on a regular basis (which they didn't do just a few years back). on my recent trip, my companion spotted a second (or third or whatever) wife of one of hk's very prominent businessman.

it makes no sense to visit shenzhen just to go to saunas. but it's a great place for a day or two. food is good (and priced at the same level as food in bkk). shopping is good too. regular massage is cheaper than in bkk.

people are in general friendly and many really want to practice english.
Quote |