Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - difference of condom or no condom for a bottom?
View Single Post
Old 16th September 2010, 02:25 PM
KewlDewd66
Cruiser

Individual Choice

The answer to your question really depends on a very personal feeling, attitude or simple belief.

I have met a number of bttm dudes who would never go raw with their buddies for all the obvious reasons. They also swore that the sex was awesome, very good, good or whatever, depending on how they clicked together with their tops.

A relatively small number of the bttm dudes asked me to go raw, or indicated that that was the only way for them to enjoy it. They have reportedly tried with the condom and it really did not work for them to their fullest satisfaction.

You (the OP) have indicated that the top may have overestimated his size and that you felt better with the promised size dildo. Should the size be an issue here, you may want to go on searching for a bigger top without risking the seroconversion. If that still does not work for you, you can then decide to take the risk.

I am NOT a risk taker and would never consider going raw. The others will certainly have a different opinion. It is your health and your life. You are calling the shots.

KD
Quote |