Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 20th September 2010, 07:38 PM
sextile
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yannawa View Post
At HE, did you have a massage ... .
I was also walking along Soi 6 and a lady called to me. She said Busaba would be open at the new location sometime next month.
I was at Yuko massage again today for My boy, Lek*, wipes you down very thoroughly afterwards. I liked that! No sex or hint there of...but I feel it coming on soon.
Another straight massage boy I wanted to marry last week is Nut from Proud66. Very good, hard Thai massage with just a suggestion ... .

-- Last week tee-rak went-on an educ'n. trip to Phuket, so this week it's an economical week for me. Thus no massage at HE.:

-- Khun Yannawa, you are getting-around; thanks for all of the pertinent info. - most useful indeed!
- One hopes that BUSABA MASSAGE, in its new loc'n. of SiLom soi 6., will be successful; but looking-at the various businesses there it does seem to be rather a back-water now and certainly not on many, (gay), visitors' maps - as it was once before.

--* Earlier you enjoyed a khun Lek at ANGKOR MASSAGE. and now a 2nd. one at YUKO MASSAGE. - must be a popular name amongst masseurs! One trusts that 'lek.' does not apply to their nong chai:
Quote |