Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 22nd September 2010, 12:31 PM
Yannawa
Cruiser

I was at Proud 66 this evening for a massage with my new friendly masseur Nut. I let him choose the type of massage and duration...just out of curiosity to see what he chose. It was a 1.5 hour oil massage..which suited me also. As I mentioned before, his Thai massage is excellent with just a hint of sex somewhere down the road.
But the oil massage was absolutely cracking...from a massage point of view. Hardly missing a spot and intuitively knowing where muscles were hurting. He got right up to the arse and close in around the balls, but no further...seemed to be waiting for a signal, but I bravely resisted the urge...even though I still want to marry him now even more.
While I was leaving, I noted one potential customer looking through a photo album of available boys. That rather surprised me as it always seems to be a non-sex joint where sex often occurs, rather than a sex joint where sex sometimes doesn't occur.
I am not so keen to select boys from albums...they seldom turn out to be similar...I prefer to enlist a guy outside, either sitting in front or eating round the corner near Tawan Club.
Quote |