Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time Anal
Thread: First Time Anal
View Single Post
Old 23rd September 2010, 07:19 AM
Bago
Cruiser

I have been fucking bottoms for years. It's gross when after a terrific session, you pull your cock out and find faeces stains on the condom. So empty the bowels and douch the hole well. For a first-timer, it is preferable to have an experienced top, who knows how to start slow and work up the rhythm and excitement gradually. In my younger days, I used to straight away get into either the doggy or missionary position and jab the bottoms, often causing them much pain. Now I know they have more control if they start being on top, and lead the pace. When they get into a comfortable rhythm, I take over, roll into missionary position and start thrusting. If they hurt, I slow down and stimulate their nipples or cock, or roll up into a sitting position, hug the guy tight and kiss him deep while having my cock still up his ass, thrusting slightly. When he's ready again for the last leg, I put him down on his back and do the thrusting. By now, most bottoms would have no resistance, and pain becomes pleasure as both go to a climax.
Quote |