Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage Venues
Thread: Massage Venues
View Single Post
Old 24th September 2010, 01:10 AM
sextile
Cruiser

88 massage ...

-- Y'day., (23rd.), after my time in THE PRINCE CINEMA I took the river ferry from S. TAKSIN, (N0.), to NONTHABURI, (N30.);
- fare & time: 14.bh. & 75mins.;

-- Landing at N'BURI. I walked away from the landing for approx. 200yds. along Pracharet rd. to the 'bus.-stop wch. is o'side. a 7/11. store. 'buses. do not stop to pick-up PAX. by the ferry-terminal, that's just a turn-around pt..
- I took a #545 'bus.;
- fare & time: 11Bh. & 20mins.;
- One should sit on the 'bus's. LHS. to keep an eye on the soi nos. along Thiwanon rd.;
- At the end of Pracharat rd. the 'bus. will turn LEFT onto Tiwanon rd., (there is a lg. BIG C. to one's LEFT on that corner - NB.: should one have copied the rd. map from > à¡Âì Gay : Thai Massage Boy < then note that the BIG C shewn on that map is positioned incorrectly: it is not at the Tiwanon: Rewadee i'sect. but as mentioned hereabove, and as shewn in the BKK. City Atlas, 5th. edn., p11.!),;
- Tiwanon rd's ODD no. sois are on one's LHS. ;
- As far as I could see the sois are indicated by the usual BKK.-type signs - but Rewadee rd. is not indicated at all.
- On one's LHS. between Tiwanon 3. & Rewadee rd. are a branch of KTB., a Caltex gas-stn. & Tiwanon soi 5; the next landmark - should one miss Rewadee rd. will be a BAY. branch; at wch. pt. one should debus. at the next 'bus.-stop;
- Thence one will walk-back against the rd.-tfc. to Rewadee rd., there is the usual & ubiquitous 7/11. on the cnr. o'side. of wch. is a crowd of m/c. taxi-boys;
- I walked from the 'bus.-stop to 88 MASSAGE on Rewadee soi 21., Khae Rai - 20mins. at a brisk pace - phew! Looking ahead to one's half-RIGHT and over the outdoors' & covered mkt. one can see the 88 sign.

-- The masseur, Khun Wa, upon whom I'd cast an eye was n/a. - sick. The massage capt. shewed me the avail. eight masseurs at that time - approx. 17.15.hrs.. I forgot to ask him about their freshness, preferences etc. and finally decided upon a shortish & fairly stockily built masseur: Khun Kong, 23YO. & hails from BKK.; speaks little or no English;
- There is a MINIMUM TIP. policy: 1hr.-500.Bh. & longer is 1K.Bh.;

-- We went upstairs;
- I showered solo; NB.: take care as the floor becomes slippery when wet!
- Khun Kong was awaiting my return - just a towel wrapped around him, wch. he removed after I'd made myself comfortable upon the mattress on the fl.;
- On the whole a fair enough massage, an amt. of att'n. being paid to my glutes. and also to those places upon wch. the sun ... .
- After a goodly while he moved around to massage my head & shoulders: an inviting view for me - short/avg. length nong chai but of a goodly girth and a pinkish & well-developed glans - and one of wch. I wasn't slow to take advantage;
- He lay-back on the mattress while my tongue & fingers proceeded to pleasure him to a chorus of delighted moans & groans. Eventually the expected happened, a mouthful of warm & sweet-tasting nahm rak! Much to my pleasure he allowed me to continue smoking him - I've found that after that so many Th. boys complain that their glans become so sensitive that they do not like any MORE smoking, but not so with Khun Kong.
- Afterwards another solo shower, despite my urging him to join me;

-- Downstairs, enjoying a cuppa, the hd. masseur, Khun Em, & I chatted about the no. of customers: I was but their 3rd. one that day. See also the Size Queen thread. As the bathroom actually contains a bath I suggested to Khun Em that possibly there are patrons who enjoy bathroom att'ns. from their masseurs, both pre & post massage - a la B&N. NASSAGE.
- In conclusion I enquired about tpt. thence to THE MALL - Nganwongwan.? A taxi., rather than an m/c. taxi, was recommended as being both cheaper & safer.

-- Thanks to Khun Yannawa for directing my att'n. to 88 MASSAGE - worth visiting.
Quote |