Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - difference of condom or no condom for a bottom?
View Single Post
Old 3rd October 2010, 10:22 PM
Grumpybear
Cruiser

Maybe there is another choice

I would not recommend barebacking in any relationship not strictly monogamous. Even then you are putting your life in the hands of the honesty of your partner.

However, there may be a safe alternative. Are you buying generic off the shelf condoms? Check with your local ABS or on-line adult supplier for alternatives. Maybe a ribbed condom for extra stimulation, or a non-lubed to allow more friction, or a super sensitive style, or one of the many other varieties available. I checked our online wholesale site and there were over 78 different choices available.

If you feel awkward asking him to experiment, use your dildo to find what feels best for you.

Lastly, I must question if maybe the "magic" has gone out of this casual relationship. You been seeing him for 4 years, and can judge the size of his erection. Don't you handle it? Does he shyly keep it hid from you? You also mention he fucks you once or twice a month. What is he doing (or who is he doing) the rest of the month? An important consideration if you are considering barebacking. Maybe you need a fresh top.
Quote |