Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - super A
Thread: super A
View Single Post
Old 7th October 2010, 08:24 PM
sextile
Cruiser

-- Y'day., (07th.), evening , having walked-along Soi Naras Thiwat 1.,(aka. Soi Anuman.), and, resisting the calls of other bars' touts, I went to SUPER A.;
- ETA.: around 23.oo.hrs.;
- Drinks: 100.Bh.;
- Possibly half-a-dozen farangs there; I though that the place had a buzz about it;
- No sooner had I sat-down then I was joined by a pale-skinned YM.: Khun Kae, 22YO. from CNX., not a piece of eye-candy, who speaks enough English so that one can talk with him without too much effort. He didn't waste much time before he pulled-down his briefs to shew me what lay therein: small/avg. Thai boi isue & uncut;
- After a while of the usual chitter-chat asked if I could smoke him; but he pointed-out the boss, who, he said, does not like such things o'side. of the upstairs room or of being offed, (of course!),;
- A few katoeys, some of whom tried to make themselves known to me and were disouraged politely;
- From time-to-time one or two boyz went on-stage, but one could not write that their actions thereon were dancing; in fact quite lifeless & unappealing.
- I ret'd. home alone at around 23.30.hrs..
- I saw & smelled one man smoking a ciggie.:
Quote |