Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Nature Boy
Thread: Nature Boy
View Single Post
Old 10th October 2010, 03:51 PM
biggles69
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug7363 View Post
You are all quite right - it is a real risk to do stuff in there, especially if you are near naked as I was one time.

But it was fun!
Quite so. We've all done it - all had our pants below our knees and and a cock in mouth and each hand - and would have no chance of "straightening things up" if the cops marched in. But what would the charge / penalty be?. Assuming the boys were 18+ (which I think they usually are) and no money had changed hands at that point (I alway pay post -fun) , and the incident took place in a licenced host bar. Indecent behaviour? Would a single incident compromise the tourist or resident status of the farang? I've never heard of any prosecutions of farangs for sex play in bars - only bars being penalised with fines and temporary or permanent closure (as happens frequently in Pattaya.)

On another subject I was also propositioned to engage in under-age sex when visiting Nature Boy, not by the Captain, but on leaving by one of the group of guys who sit just outside. I was offered a boy located in the tout's room ("not far away - safe ok!") which I firmly declined.
Quote |