Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - GoGo Bars
Thread: GoGo Bars
View Single Post
Old 22nd October 2010, 08:18 PM
trentaus
Cruiser

Bangkok GoGo Bars update

Back in Bangkok after a couple of months absence, checked out Dreamboys Thursday night - large team of boys as usual and mostly very hot specimens at that. Has a good show and an especially athletic f..k sequence. Bar was busy and they actually made an announcement about not smoking on the premises and no one did.

Checked out X-Size last night looking for my favourite (number 9), but no longer works there. Despite the same old Star Wars introductory music, bar features an all new show including a fire act which had me planning a quick exit should things go awry. Nice array of boys, with the well hung specimens later seen in sex show but didn't wait to see if there was actually any f..k act. Busy bar.

Then checked out Jupiters which continues to be a twink free zone but has some of the better looking male specimens seen in any Bangkok venue. Recognised a few models from previous visits. All the models are well hung. Pity that most are tops with attitude. Bar was packed (as it always is when I come) with very poor viewing arrangements. No f..k acts and same old tired "tease" show introduced by same old batman theme music. Bar is popular with the ladies.
Quote |