Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Whats wrong w/ABS guy?
View Single Post
Old 23rd October 2010, 07:28 AM
sukmeoff2
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodcocksucker View Post
How about when you've been playing in the booths, having a great time knowing that 'absolutely no one knows you here' and you step out of your fantasy playground (booth) and you look (run) smack dab into someone that you know (that is probably there for the same reason) that would be the very last person in the world that you would want to know that you go to ABS's for the booth action!!??
This has never happened to me, mainly because I don't play too close to home. I have seen familiar faces IN the ABS but they are the regulars and they are there for the same reason. I'd probably be a tad embarrassed if I ran into someone I knew on the street passing by as I was exiting the place though.
I happen to work a block or so down the street from two well known ABS'S, but for the stated reason above, I don't go to them.
Quote |