Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - K-MALE CLUB, Massage parlor ...
View Single Post
Old 11th November 2010, 09:54 PM
sextile
Cruiser

K-MALE CLUB, Massage parlor ...

-- Y'day., (11th.), I visited K-MAKE CLUB.;
- See MASSAGE VENUES. postings #937., 1,022., 1,036. & 1,100.;
- ETA.: approx. 15.45.hrs.;
- The male receptionist, who spoke adequate enough English for what was req'd., & I agreed-on 500.Bh. for my usual 90 mins. & oil-massage;
- Khun Sai-Fa was available, so I chose him; He told me that he is 22YO., hails from Roi-et, (although his pale skin-color might suggest Chiang Mai rather then I-San.), is better looking than his photos. in >à¡Âì Gay : Thai Massage Boy < might suggest; speaks fair English provided one chooses one's words and speaks slowly;

- Before showering I availed of the hawng nahm - neither ablution spray was functioning and the toilet's flush was OUT of action;
- In the shower-room I didn't see any mouth-wash, (as on my previous visit.);

- Khun Sai-Fa was awaiting my return with just a towel wrapped-around him;
- A good & workmanlike massage; att'n, paid to my lower back before moving farther S..
- As he massaged those parts upon wch. the sun ... I lifted my pelvis to make it easier for him - a move that was misinterpreted as my being prepared to offer the Final Favor - something for wch. I wasn't ready at that time, especially when his towel was removed and I saw his uncut endowment: well - I've met Thai boys whose cocks are either longer or thicker but he combinedthe best of both worlds: let's say approx. 7+".long by better than 6".circ. at the base, enough to make most men proud owners!
- I told him that he is much too big for me; at wch. point he excused himself to go to the hawng nahm. After his return - it was obvious why he'd gone - he offered me the Final Favor, but after just a few moments declared that it was too painful for him;
- So we ended-up smoking eachother to the usual HE., wch. left us both 'Sabai, sabai.', (tired but happy!);
-- We showered together, before dressing and going downstairs to recept'n. where I was handed a glass of cold water - ugh!
- This clock-watcher noted that from entering to leaving the massage-room wast about 80 mins.;

-- I enquired-about four-handed massages and was offered my usual 90 mins. for just 700.Bh., (PLUS TIPS.),.

-- Masseur Sai-Fa's prefered choice to join him in a 4H. massage would be masseur AHM/AUM?
- I'll be at Immig'n. in a fortnight's time so afterwards I'll go and try-out masseur Ahm before deciding upon a 4H. massage or otherwise.

-- As an aside Khun Sai-Fa's endowment is not as big as I was led to believe by my Enthusiastic & American Friend who visited several days previously - but it's still impressive enough to satisfy most Size Queans!

-- For the return journey I took a #29. 'bus. to Mo chit, (as sugggested by Khun Yannawa.),: 14.Bh. & approx. 20 mins. journey's time.
Quote |