Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - GayRomeo
Thread: GayRomeo
View Single Post
Old 12th November 2010, 01:37 PM
wantasian
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by icon513 View Post
It's pretty easy to separate the money boys.

If their profile says they are looking for someone "to take care me", they are a money boy.

If they say they live in Sathorn Soi 1, nine out of ten times they are a money boy.

If they are not currently employed, they are a money boy.

If they seem overly eager and you're not Brad Pitt, they are probably a money boy.

If their profile photo looks too professional, or too slutty, they are probably a money boy.
Posted via Mobile Device
What I don't understand is, I've met some guys who fit some of the above, and we connected and everything was great, but I always wondered afterward if they were really expecting money. They never brought up the subject. This happens a lot. But I always give the guy some money (like 200 or even 500 baht if they live near airport, etc.) if he has to come to see me (to cover any possible expenses) and they never refuse. But often there just seems to be just a little something "wrong" afterward when I continue to communicate with them. But they usually do see me again if I want them on my next trip. By the way, it seems that almost all guys are "students" or don't work--but most give no indications of being money boys.

But I agree, obviously if they say they want someone to take care of them, or they have a hot photo, or they're over-eager to meet me, then I know it's for money. But I did connect with some over-eager guys and everything was very good. I think many of the over-eager ones learned that they have to be that way, otherwise other Thai get the farangs first.
Quote |