Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - GayRomeo
Thread: GayRomeo
View Single Post
Old 12th November 2010, 01:48 PM
wantasian
Cruiser

Okay--I'll break down and give the site where I think it's higher-quality Thai guys. Thailovelinks.com But too many seem to be students or have no job, and some even put in their profiles that they want someone to take care of them. So maybe I'll have a lot of money boys in disguise when I actually try to meet them on my upcoming trip. But I've tried to eliminate all those from my list. Beware that you can't communicate with anyone on thailovelinks unless you pay for membership. I did 3-month at $20 a month. It seems that almost nobody on there has a paid subscription (but that does not matter if I have paid subscription). I get hit on all the time--mostly from guys outside Bangkok. Also, a lot of women (even though my profile says man for man, and I also say I'm only interested in someone in Bangkok area). There are a lot of things I don't like about that site (search methods make no sense, difficult to search like on other sites, etc.). And it's hard to figure out how the site works (options, etc.). Like I just figured out by accident that one can hit a button to "express interest."
Quote |