Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - 'In-denial' places in Chiangmai
View Single Post
Old 14th November 2010, 01:56 AM
Yannawa
Cruiser

At such places, the default system is to have the boss select the person for you. But avoid that if at all possible or else go someplace else. But to be fair, they largely do that because they think you won't know who to pick and so, to speed things along, they will try and do it for you, either in an attempt to be helpful or to ensure the massaging work is spread evenly amongst the practitioners. However it is also important, as a customer, that the staff are rewarded for their attractiveness, appeal and skill rather than solely upon their relationship with the boss. But to me, a massage is a rather personal thing and I want someone massaging me who I am "comfortable" with and not just the next spare person in the line. When I say comfortable with, I don't really mean sexually but chemically and "first-impressiony".

If the staff are sitting outside, then make eye contact with the person you like most and ask them about the massage services available. If anyone else chips in, just ignore them and persist with your one-on-one conversation. That person will eventually answer you with an option and then say "that's good", can you do that for me and make it quite obvious from your body language that he is the one for you.
Alternatively, you can decide from outside who you'd like and make a b-line for them and say something like, "I remember you! You gave me a great strong massage before...can I have again please... the girls are often not strong enough for me". Or "I feel shy with a girl".
Quote |