Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - K-MALE CLUB, Massage parlor ...
View Single Post
Old 14th November 2010, 06:26 PM
pong
Cruiser

so NOW I understand!
Was there a day or 2 ago. And MANY thanks for yannawa and you for hinting and discovering this place. Was there a bit early-came via Pak Kret and traffic was much smoother as expected. First took a walk around (that map is slightly misleading-its to the right of the forner JUSCO-now Valumart/Aeeon.
I got offered a kind of special-500 bt for 2 hours. This turned out to be a type of light-scrub, followed by oil/aroma, but not that sticky type you usually get). In fact this is cheaper as in a normal Thai-style nouat shop. Got a new guy-said he was just working there for 3 days. A student at Rajabaht, from central Thaild. But he must have 3 years of experience in good treatments. (actually-I think he is also the right boy for you, sextile). Asked for khun Wa-he was not there. Sai Fa (=in the sky) showed reluctance and turned off any eye-so I assumed he was expecting someone else. My choice I will reveal later-I test it out soon for more discovery.
It really is a hidden rough gem in suburban BKK. By now I give it 4**-worth a detour, for 5 they would need to get the final finesse-touches done. The receptionist apparently wanted to tell me something or ask about-he even foned a friend to translate, but after all I still do not know what this was about.
Anyway-thanks again and more to follow.
(BTW- it was ages ago since I was in that part of BKK. Lots of cutesey young lads in restrts etc. Also I went a little furhter to the Tesco near Sapan Mai-loads of well trained airforce staff in skimpy shorts and green Ts.
Quote |