Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - GayRomeo
Thread: GayRomeo
View Single Post
Old 15th November 2010, 10:43 PM
wantasian
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xfun View Post
Read and analyse some of your own previous posts and you might gets some clues as to why you cop some negative.

"Beware that you can't communicate with anyone on thailovelinks unless you pay for membership. I did 3-month at $20 a month. It seems that almost nobody on there has a paid subscription...."

You really think the average young Thai man (working or not working) can afford 600Baht for such subscriptions?

But perhpas that's an indication of what you mean by 'high quality'.
I was not trying in any way to say that the non-payers are not high quality. I just wanted to warn that thailovelinks charges to be able to send actual messages, and that most guys on there don't pay (and therefore can't communicate with you unless you have a paid subscription). In fact, if you look at my posts, I said that thailovelinks seems to have "higher-quality" guys than gayromeo.

When I first checked out thailovelinks, I was disappointed that I could not send messages to anyone (unless they had a paid subscription) unless I paid for subscription. I also figured out that, it seemed, nobody else had paid subscriptions. So I paid, and found that I could send and receive messages (even if other guys did not have subscriptions). I found that the quality of the experiences was better than on gayromeo. It seemed that gayromeo was all about the Thai guys getting bombarded by vast (almost insane) volumes of contacts. There was also a lot of weird games--I even had some Thais get mentally sadistic if I did not promise immediately to be their monagamous boyfriend.

I'd appreciate hearing about other people's experiences with thailovelinks. Hopefully the contacts I made there will be real when I go to Bangkok and actually try to meet them in person. I also had some really great upcountry guys contact me, but I had to tell them that I'm only looking for guys in Bangkok. In fact, I think if you're looking for upcountry guys, you'll be amazed at some of the non-narcissic guys on there. I actually had some hot masculine military and other uniformed guys go after me.
Quote |