Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - K-MALE CLUB, Massage parlor ...
View Single Post
Old 17th November 2010, 05:55 PM
pong
Cruiser

1. still I hesitate a bit-quite willing to share, but as aid-wouldlike (promised him) a 2nd time for moreexplorations
2.yes, Phonytn is that very, very long road,going north. This TL is just beyond the oval roundabout (which I call Laksi, bit is in bang Khen khet). Go forther north and there is an airforce traingbase (also the back side of old DM airport=also airforce) and a little further in a side soi just before Hoda/Nissan is TimBukTu sauna,''with an african theme''

PS. K-M (IMHO) should be thought of in the Thai way. They really try to give good service and are genuinely disappointed if that fails. The boys seem to be selcted on thai criteria: as white skin as poss, and a 11th finger as large as poss.
For that 500 (but in fact I neglected myself to ask what it would be) I got a direction to shower-alone. Then the small room only had a mattress on floor-so OMG-thats 2 hr Thai). But it staretd with a light scrub, very well and firmly done, boy kept on his underwear- a kindof sexy feel-through. Every square mm. below neck was covered-untill in between the toes, I dont like those sandpapaer scrubs very much, but this was light and for the central section (underwear area) another cream was used. So thought nr2=thats it, a quick JO. But no-it lasted for 40/45 min. I was again directed, with fresh towel, to the shower. There was a cupboard,but used for stoiring the oil etc-not for purse. Boy stayed outside waiting. They have larger rooms with massage beds too-I guess every boy has his own room and he was lowest in the pecking order.
Then part2=oil,more aroma(not that sticky you mostly get). Again he surely knew how to handle, started again with back with long, firm strokes and some xtra (request) for shoulder-computer. Now he was also naked,with 2 pleasant surprises. Moved down to central and then it all became for to obvious and changed direction. He really seemed a bit disappointed I let him do most of the work.
All in all the 2 hrs lasted 100 mins.
(BTW-ZAC, the receptionist) now is listed as ''new boy'' in 88in Nonthburi.
Quote |