Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Hero Massage: Report and Question
View Single Post
Old 20th November 2010, 11:09 PM
Xfun
Cruiser

Totally agree with ICON, in fact If I came across a venue that instructed their working staff they had to smoke WITHOUT A condom then I would not patronize that venue.

Every working man has the absolute right to protect his health and to insist on a condom. If the working man doesn't insist on a condom to smoke the customer so be it.

If the working man said he was willing to be penetrated without a condom then I would not take up his offer and would also not engage in smoking the young man, etc.

Do you really think venue owners / captains / mamasans, and probably 99.9% of the working boys are fully knowledgeable about how you can / cannot catch AIDS?

And there's other STDs as well as AIDS.

There was in fact an article recently in the Bangkok newspapers about a rise in the incidence of ghonorea (sorry about the spelling).
Quote |