Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Hero Massage: Report and Question
View Single Post
Old 22nd November 2010, 03:16 PM
wantasian
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiouser View Post
I know a boy (long time) who caught HIV by giving a BJ to a customer though a dentist had extracted a tooth which caused a deep, open wound. I had warned him and even provided some money in order to allow him to stop working for a few days. Even the dentist had warned him,but....
I'm just amazed at all the unprotected fucking that goes on in saunas (including in the U.S.--but especially in Bangkok). I wonder if some of these people know they're already infected and don't care. But I think it's really just weird gay mentality. Another thing that amazes me is guys who insist on having sex in parks, restrooms, etc. and then they get busted by the police. I have connected in parks, restrooms, and begged the other guy to please go with me somewhere else, and they absolutely won't. It's like they absolutely have to have risky sex.
Quote |