Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - BBB. INN - short time hotel ...
View Single Post
Old 4th December 2010, 01:56 AM
trongpai
Cruiser

He should have asked for another room. I have used the BBB Inn about 5 or 6 times and never had a similar experience. Not all the rooms are equal. I guess it pays off to really check out the room while the bell boy shows you the room, make him wait for his tip and take a good look around.

500 for BBB, 300 for Suriwong. BBB has the slight edge on comfort and amenity for just 200 more.

Many of the boys lead you to BBB because they get a 50B kick back for taking a customer there. Suriwong does not pay kick-backs.

This is how I observed it works. The boy gives his ID with a 20 attached and when he gets it back there's a 50 inside the 20 wrapped around the ID. That way it lets them know the boy knows of the kick-back arrangement and the customer is none the wiser.
Quote |