Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - BBB. INN - short time hotel ...
View Single Post
Old 5th December 2010, 04:01 AM
Xfun
Cruiser

I tried BBB when it first opened, several friends did likewise.

They lost my, and my friends custom, very quickly:

- Loudmouth bell hop boys who thought is was real cool to start saying things loudly like "see parn" / "har parn" as your walking to the room with your companion.Or, loud continuous demand for "tip for me 100".

- Tell the bell hop boy to NOT turn on the TV and they do exactly the opposite perhaps also saying, "But the boy don't have TV, he wants to watch TV".

- And the last straw, get to the room and while your busy with something the bell hop boy has quickly opened the bar fridge and quickly removed the caps from two bottles of beer.

I was with one friend when he complained to the German owners. The German's reply: "then don't use BBB, go somewhere else", and walked away. Nice PR.

Suriwongse Hotel short time rooms have served my purposes for well over 30 years, and still do.
Quote |