Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - looking for shops for bigger men
View Single Post
Old 10th December 2010, 04:42 AM
pong
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by orson View Post
i
1.can anyone help how i can reach central pinklao from silom?
2.Ramkhamhaeng junction ( Phetchburi intersection, almost adjacent to Nasa Vegas ) but can't find where this intersection is.
1. taximeter wil always work.
Or by bus: go to Ram IV/Silom side and wait for AC-bus 507 (haa-soon-jet), this will pass the Hualampong train station, Chinatown (always good for enormous jams(, the sanam LUang (being fenced off for renovation), the Pinkla0 bridge, then PATA (another deptmt.store)< then another crossing, where they are building pillars for skytrain, then after a tesco and then the Centran. This route ends at the Sai Thai bus terminal further on.
2.this is now right next to ARL-stop of same name, thus the BTS-change at Phiyathai . The rails run between the 2 towers of that HTL.
By bus: on Silom, the 115,white=NO AC, this will go along RamIV-then Ekamai (jams a lot!) and then follow RKHaeng all the way. Note that the crossing Phetburi Rd/RKHaeng there is NOT named RKHaeng-it is Klong San. I cannot recall which junction is named RKHaeng itself.
Also: the newish white METROBus (17?) along Silom takes same route-seats only and AC, fewer stops, so maybe 2 mins quicker, cost is 30 bt-payable on entry in exact money into a box.
Quote |