Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - GoGo Bars
Thread: GoGo Bars
View Single Post
Old 14th December 2010, 07:53 PM
sloot
Cruiser

Wantasian - I don't think tourism is down. Indications from the 3rd quarter are that it is up on last year. But please do not equate "tourism" with farang visitors. Tourism into Thailand is now majority Asian. Farang numbers may be flat or down, but tourist numbers can well be up. The problem I have long pointed out is that the gogo bar business has been failing to adjust to Asian tastes in entertainment and boy appeal. And failing to keep themselves fresh generally; shows have remained the same for ages.

Thailand is not just an agricultural country. It is now a large exporter of manufactured goods, including motor vehicles. One of these days, if it has not already, it will produce more cars than Detroit. It's time to stop seeing Thailand as some rural backwater with cost structures of a subsistence economy, and see it instead as a developing and industrialising country with a steadily rising standard of living.

Sydneyboy and biggles69 - I don't think the selection of boys in Pattayaland is much different from the Bangkok gogo bars. Sunee is a wierd case in itself. As for which bars have cute boys, it depends on one's taste. Personally, Sunee anorexia and queeniness is not for me, but it obviously gets the heart pumping in others. Some consider the Bangkok barboys too old, but the fact that they're there will tell you that there is a market for them. I suspect it's the Asian market - they prefer older, beefier more manly guys.
Quote |