Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - GoGo Bars
Thread: GoGo Bars
View Single Post
Old 15th December 2010, 10:26 PM
sloot
Cruiser

Off tips in Bangkok

While I agree that 1000 as tips for service from gogo boys in Bangkok is too low, and while I understand the costs-rationale for 1500 as the minimum, my last two times when I gave 1300 for so-so performance were received without demurral. This is partly why I had said earlier that I'm not sure that the minimum has really reached 1500 yet.

Then again, a sample size of two isn't altogether convincing, so I may have a mistaken notion of the market.

Another indicator is how much massage boys expect for 60 min or 90 min of work. The massage parlours themselves usually indicate 1000 as the minimum should sex be involved, and I find myself paying in the 1000 - 1300 range of tips. In my mind, if the boy bottoms, he might earn 1500, but since I almost never want to penetrate in that kind of setting, this pay-out would be unusual.
Quote |