Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - GoGo Bars
Thread: GoGo Bars
View Single Post
Old 16th December 2010, 10:02 AM
biggles69
Cruiser

Empirical data from Pattaya - today.

Happy Boys .. lots of happy, horny boys. Handsome 19 y.o quickly invites me upstairs. No other customers there - he's out of his pants in a flash, naked and hard as a rock and after a few minutes of sucking and jerking he shoots all over my face and chest. 500 bt tip accepted with big smile - no bar charge.

We descent to main bar to enjoy a drink - joined by 2nd 19 y/o I've previously offed. He soon suggests party - all agree so 3 of us head for View Talay condos. All shower together, vigorous 3 way session follows - big loads shot all round, another beer together, 1,000 bt tip to each and 100bt for their taxi back. Hugs and kisses all round and request to meet again.

There is NO WAY that would happen in BKK - at those prices, with cute guys who can actually get a hard on and shoot a load - (or 2) and are fun to be with and enjoy sex.

I rest my case
Quote |