Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Service Expectations
View Single Post
Old 2nd January 2011, 08:47 PM
sloot
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by orson View Post
maybe someone forgot to bring condoms. i noticed some boys will only give a blowjob with a rubber on.
And so it should be. I'm glad the message of being safe has reached them. My experience is that almost all boys will suck provided the object is condommed.

As for BobJames' experience, while it is hard to generalise across the many boys of Soi Twilight, what he experienced is far from untypical. In my view, it is necessary to communicate in advance, in the bar itself, what one's expectations are and ascertain if the boy is game for it. Some boys are top, some will bottom (you'd be surprised which ones will bottom*), some will suck - and under what conditions.

* There are a few boys who will never admit to being bottomable while inside the bar, but in the room, on solemn oath (bring out the Bible) that you will never breathe a word to his mamasan or other bar boys, he may agree.
Quote |