Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Service Expectations
View Single Post
Old 3rd January 2011, 12:16 AM
sloot
Cruiser

Like Sextile, I don't see lube in sachets on sale in most places, but I wouldn't buy them anyway. Opening the first sachet is not a problem but when you've already got lube on your hands and need to open a second for boosting the lubrication, it's well-nigh impossible.

I too have a bottle of Durex Play handy.

Typically, if I'm planning to off a boy back to my hotel, there's no need to have these supplies on me, even though I too like wearing pants with commodious side pockets, which can well accommodate a bottle and several condoms. I leave the provisions in the room.

If I'm going to a massage parlour, some condoms(for oral) in my pocket will be enough. I won't need lube because with massage oil around, I'm not going to do any penetration anyway. But if I had to bring lube with me, it would be the easiest thing to drop into my backpack.

There's no good reason to be unprepared. And I don't feel the cost of condoms should be borne by the boy having to make his own purchases from a 7-11 if the bar does not supply.
Quote |