Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Suck Cinema updates?
View Single Post
Old 4th January 2011, 02:39 AM
wantasian
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sextile View Post
-- My Elderly, Frequently visiting & American Friend visits the only remaining cinema of its type in CHINATOWN, on Yaowarat rd. - see previous posting #191. - for purposes of research, (and, after his return to the USofA., to the Drs'. gain for att'n. to his knees! ).;
- He mentioned that last week during one session he enjoyed as many as five other patrons; but other times have been quite unsatis.; as my Enthusiastic & American Friend is wont to say: 'It's a crap shoot.'.
I checked this place out in the early afternoon maybe 10 or 12 days ago and there was almost nobody in there, and those in there were not that great. I played around with one guy who I thought was younger, but when I saw him outside having a cig, I was disappointed. I played around with two other guys who I normally would not touch if there was more selection.

The place is located near the corner with that huge gold store (which takes up a whole corner). You cross the soi, and there is a less-glitzy gold store on the other corner. Then, you go to the next store opening, and you can see in the back the cinema entrance (with a 50 baht sign).
Quote |