Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Service Expectations
View Single Post
Old 4th January 2011, 02:57 AM
wantasian
Cruiser

I have a collection of lube packets from Babylon. I also carry small tubes of hand cream or whatever.

Anyway, has anyone had the experience of money boys who put their tongue on your body ever so slightly (pretending to be sexual) and then have a compelling need to spit out in a towel or whatever? I'm very clean, and have gone out, and connected with money boys within 1 or 2 hours of taking a long, diligent shower. I ask them if they kiss. They say yes. Then, they do not kiss (and do almost nothing else except fake shit) and if if I really insist on some more intimacy, they might sort of stick their tongue out and pretend to kiss my upper body or whatever. Then, they have this overwhelming need to spit out. It makes me really mad, and I don't put up with it very long, and the session ends quickly. They are given the minimum discussed, and definitely not given taxi money when they ask. I've never had this happen with guys I've met online, or guys who truly want hot sex. This last trip, it happened with a guy I met across from the Grand Palace, and another guy I met in Lumpini Park. (Both places were very disappointing this last trip--expect to get scammed by liars who end up doing VERY little.) The guy in Lumpini said he works in a massage place near Silom (I think he said it was called Sala Daeng Massage). What was strange was when he spit on the towel, it looked like there was blood in there. So maybe he had problems in his mouth. I sort of think that's something drug users do--inject in their mouths or gums--but the guy did not seem to be a drug user.

I did connect with a really nice guy across from the Grand Palace around 3 or 4 in the morning. But it took a lot of walking around and sizing guys up to pick one who was not a scammer. By the way, I consistently noticed some obviously under-age kids in one area. What was amazing was how many Thai drive around picking up the guys in that whole area. And the hustlers do get snapped up very quickly.
Quote |